Leading technical presentations – now online for download
On May 12, 2017, we hosted the "Trinseo Automotive Innovation Day 2017" in Beijing, China. Participants from leading automotive OEMs and suppliers met a team of Trinseo experts to discuss the latest trends and future developments in the automotive plastics industry.
We enjoyed a great audience and many meaningful conversations around material and application challenges. Needless to say, our upcoming production of MAGNUM™ ABS Advanced Resins in Zhangjagang, China, was one of the main topics on the agenda for the successful event.
Our specialists used a series of presentations to provide insights into Trinseo's Chinese MAGNUM™ ABS production as well as information about our other materials and solutions:
- "We are Trinseo" – Steven Liu, Commercial Leader Automotive Business, Asia Pacific
- "Advanced ABS Technology for Automotive Applications" – Pascal Lakeman, Research & Development Manager Performance & Basic Plastics
- "Lightweight Solutions: Structural Materials & Innovations" – Steve Rogers, Senior Research Scientist
- "Low Emission Thermoplastic Technology for Global Automotive Applications" – Steve Rogers, Senior Research Scientist
- "New Innovative Interior Material Solutions" – Norwin van Riel, Development Leader
Below you can download the presentations from the Trinseo Automotive Innovation Day 2017 in Beijing. (PDF format, bilingual texts CN/EN)
You want to learn more?
Login or apply for login now!
If you forgot your password click here to request a new one.